Or am I nervous?
Well, bit of both really. A close friend who was due the week before me had her baby on Thursday and told me about her labour. In some ways it was inspiring, but in some other ways it made me nervous that my time will come soon - am I ready? I guess you're never really ready though....lol
Still getting niggles, but the movement has calmed right down, which makes me think bubs is a bit engaged....either that or running out of room! Horrible heartburn and almost constant nausea though - it's like being back in the first trimester, but with a basketball attached to my front!!
We organised the nursery yesterday, so at least if bubs does arrive early he/she has somewhere to sleep. I've got the clothes all washed, nappies ready to go and hospital bag all packed. Now we just play the waiting game!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment